Featured
Poem You Broke My Heart
Poem You Broke My Heart. By makoi mayen chienggan, juba, south sudan. I played the foolish game.

By levi dec 5, 2006 category : I loved you so much that you broke my heart. It’s not easy but i will try
Nvm I Know Who It's About Now!
Now there’s no one to fix the missing parts of my heart. I can't believe you went and did that to me and broke my heart, cause all you ever said was that you loved me from the start. I dedicate this to all of those who have been lost in your own love.
And I Could Not Stop The Tears.
But i gotta be quiet! Broken heart poems to heal. I'm in love with a guy who doesn't feel the same about me.
All Because You Turned Your Back On Me When I Needed You The Most.
It broke my heart to lose you, If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died. You broke my heart 3 min read.
[ Write A Review Or Comment On This Poem] Recent Poems By Kitra B Booker • Der Vampyr Tanz • This Heart Of Mine • Pills And Chills • Life's Humble Moments • Delightful Daze • Devotion Deep • Ides Of.
By jessica jul 11, 2005 category : Angel haze pens personal poem ‘you broke my heart’ after her freestyles and acoustic covers, angel haze opens up through poetry in the latest release in her “30 gold” series. When your heart is broken it is the saddest thing in the world.
You Broke My Heart I Can't Believe.
I was too blind to see that. Love you always and forever, taylor “i miss you,” he whispered and my heart spiraled and rose and tossed and turned.
Comments
Post a Comment