Featured
You Are My Family Poem
You Are My Family Poem. I’d climb to the highest mountain, or swim to the furthest shore. A family is like a book.

I would fight till death to protect you, then hand on over my sword. Family, the people you respect. To the family all worries can be sent.
When I Was A Stranger In This World, You Found Me And Showed Me The Way, You Became The Light Of My Life And Now You Are The Best Person In My Life.
They are your support in life. My heart is full of love for you. He's got me locked in chains and i can't break free.
Then You Sweep Me Up In Your Angel Wings, And We Fly Through All Our Memories.
You will have days where you want to scream but there is no family as you dream. He is so close to just killing me. Whenever you need to stand tall.
Mom Poems Often Zero In On The Qualities That Are Most Important To The Child, As This Poem For Mother Does.
Even though you dress one way, and i dress the other. I love my family, every day, with this poem, i wish to convey. Our family, my family, so broken and divided are we.
Although My Family Loves Me And Yours Does Not Know Of You.
We are family, you and i are family, me and you are family, no matter what the difference is. They make me laugh all the time, help me up, when i need to climb. I can't barely move or breathe.
Every Evening Over Dinner, You Tell Some Stupid Joke, And I Smile.
My friend and love, you have my heart; I would fight till death to protect you, then hand on over my sword. It's hard to recount all the good times with you;
Comments
Post a Comment