Featured
Just Because I'm Quiet Poem
Just Because I'm Quiet Poem. I’m just me and i. Just because i'm quiet, don't make fun of me, don't judge how i am, don't treat me like an animal.

Muslim doesn't mean i hate america doesn't mean i am a terrorist doesn't mean i'm not a feminist quiet doesn't mean my voice won't be heard doesn't mean i'm not a dreamer. Just because i'm quiet, i still want to make friends, still love to have conversations, still want to share thoughts. I still want to make friends.
We Were Never Meant To Be, Because All Along It Was The Girl Who Helped Save Me Too.
Log in or sign up to leave a comment. The fighting, the dogs, the police. Just because i get good grades, doesn't mean i'm a nerd.
Just Because I Walk Away From Trouble, Doesn't Make Me A Pushover.
And yet another example of a formulaic “ am” poem just because i’m a teacher doesn’t mean that i am out of the loop. Just because i walk away. We both hear it now, all hell broke loose.
Just Keep Quiet And Nobody Will Notice.
Just because im quiet quotes if you cant say anything nice quotes say what you mean quotes abraham lincoln quotes albert einstein quotes bill gates quotes bob marley quotes bruce lee quotes buddha quotes confucius quotes john f. Just keep quiet and nobody will notice. A friend sent me this poem by ogden nash, and i enjoyed immensely.
Just Because I’m Quiet Doesn’t Mean I Am Mad At You Doesn’t Mean I Am Ignoring You And Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Love You Anymore.
I’m an original not a prototype. I just wish she would own up to what she has said ,and admit that she was wrong. I still want to make friends.
No, I Object To One Kind Of Apology.
An autobiographical poem is personal; Put on your face / know your place / shut up and smile / don’t spread your legs / i could do that / but no one knows me no one ever will. Starting on a very happy note im gonna call this bb sculpt for obvious reasons tap on my checks, i am hollow, your touch echoes.
Comments
Post a Comment